K 200 M / K 260 M
Efficient and economical dishwashing from MEIKO
- Electronic control panel ensure precise operating display
- Low water consumption and built-in heat recovery system significantly reduce the operating costs
- Noise reduction, energy saving and heat protection through double wall construction
- Reliable operation and a long service life
- Easy to clean
Heat recovery to enhance air qualitiy and energy efficiency
The K 200 M rack type dishwashing system makes exceptionally good use of floor space, and the intelligent design leads to outstanding efficiency, reliable operation, and a long service life. The large passing height of 450 mm allows even the largest tableware to be cleaned. Speaking of clean, the design of the tank interior prevent dirt from building up along the edges and is very easy to clean.
Not only can MEIKO customers expect to use the K 260 M rack type dishwashing system satisfactorily for many years to come, but they should also be able to fully utilise the many advantages that are incorporated within the basket system. Even in limited working space, the K 260 M system provides first class wash performance, optimal final rinse results, and maximum economy. The advantages of the K 260 M bring technical, economical, and ecological confidence now and in the future.
The machines are fully wired and ready for installation. They are wired for 3 NPE 400 V, 50 Hz as standard with the additional option of 3 NPE 400 V, 60 Hz. Water flow pressure: minimum 2.5 bar, maximum 6.0 bar.
* Standard configuration 1.7 kW, (3 NPE, 400 V, 50 Hz) – 2.2 kW, (3 NPE, 400 V, 60 Hz)
** (45 °C water connection)