TopClean 60 Hospital Disinfection Machine
A multi-washer and disinfection appliance which can tackle just about anything!
- Time and cost savings
- Minimal use of resources such as water, electricity, and chemicals
- Optimum hygiene—uses disinfection process which effectively kills microorganisms (A0 value of 60), plus the alternative of chemo-thermal disinfection with a special chemical for heat-sensitive operating theatre boots
- Short cycle times—washed items are available when you need them
- Easy-to-use thanks to self-explanatory icons and prominently displayed temperatures
- The perfect entry height (420 mm) means it is also suitable for large containers
Top-notch standards of hygiene and safety are absolutely essential in hospital wards and care homes. That’s why the new TopClean 60 multi-washer is designed to clean and disinfect just about anything you might find on a ward. From wash basins, trays and vases to operating theatre boots and even children’s toys, this all-round washer-disinfector offers a simple, fast and reliable means of getting things perfectly clean. With the option of choosing between thermal or chemo-thermal disinfection, you can also wash heat-sensitive materials such as operating theatre boots thoroughly and hygienically.
The innovative TopClean 60 multi-washer is the perfect way to meet hygiene requirements while simultaneously fulfilling work safety guidelines and leveraging maximum value from your investment. It can be used to clean and disinfect equipment and utensils fast and hygienically in a wide range of settings – from hospitals and nurseries to beauty salons.
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||600 x 1340 x 600 mm|
|Entry height||420 mm|
|Basket dimensions||500 x 500 mm (540 x 50 mm|
|Programme cycle||360 / 480 / 450 s ,abhängig vom Erreichen des A0-Wertes (3. Programmlaufzeit mit Wasserwechsel s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||10 / 7 / 8 racks/h|
|Wash pump||0.55 kW / 3.20 A|
|Tank filling||11,0 l|
|Rinse water volume||2,6 liters/cycle|
|Tank heating||4.00 kW / 8.70 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
Reverse osmosis is a filtering process that produces high-quality water, which is a vital part of cleaning and disinfection. Perfect water is the best way of getting perfect results! That is why we always recommend using the TopClean M in combination with the GiO module.
For clients who want their glasses and dishes to sparkle, improving the water quality is essential – and that calls for demineralisation or osmosis.