Best hygiene features of TopClean M
Features you need to have in a disinfection appliance for hygienically cleaning BA masks
Emergency operatives require safety—so do respiratory protective equipment technicians! Machine cleaning with the MEIKO TopClean M speeds up work and improves hygiene in respiratory protective equipment workshops. The following features and functions make the cleaning process especially safe and reliable.
Permanently pressurised rack: The regulators are connected to the rack, pressurised, and then cleaned (patented technology).
- Moisture cannot get into the regulators during the cleaning and disinfection process
- Maximum process reliability
Longer running times: The TopClean M continuously monitors the process temperatures. If the prescribed values are not reached, it automatically extends the running time of the cleaning programme.
- Tested and safe cleaning process
Door locking: Once the programme has started, the cleaning and disinfection process cannot be interrupted and the wash chamber cannot be opened.
- Operation cannot be interrupted (by employees or in the event of a power failure)
- Closed, valid, safe cleaning process
- No risk of injury to the respiratory protective equipment technician (occupational safety)
Temperature shown on display: Informs you about what is going on in the cleaning process.
- Ensure hygiene safety with water temperatures of 60 degrees in combination with chemicals, contact time, and washing mechanics (chemothermal process)
- See and assess efficacy in destroying thermolabile (heat-sensitive) pathogens
Modular rack system: Use one base rack with multiple inserts. Equally suitable for BA masks, regulators, self contained breathing apparatus, or combined equipment.
- Optimum positioning of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Ideal for cleaning the individual parts of PPE
Dosing systems for detergent and rinse aid: These are built into the appliance and automatically activated by the machine itself.
- Optimum dosing of chemicals
- Hygiene safety using automation
Empty indicator: When detergent or rinse aid is running low, the TopClean M displays a warning showing that the chemicals need to be topped up soon. Should detergent or rinse aid run out completely, it will display an error message and it will not be possible to start up the appliance.
- The appliance will not operate without chemicals
- Process reliability
Ensures consistent hygiene safety with consistent water quality
Filters out all germs larger than 0.0001 micrometer
Zero-residue drying of BA mask visors
No manual polishing required after cleaning
For clients who want their glasses and dishes to sparkle, improving the water quality is essential – and that calls for demineralisation or osmosis.
Water does not always behave the same way when we clean with it. Some of the minerals it contains can inhibit performance by leaving those familiar ugly and unappetising smears on cutlery and glasses. In dishwashers they may deposit a fur commonly known as limescale.
AktivPlus filter: It filters out larger dirt particles, so the chemicals do not have to 'break them down’ first.
Fewer chemicals are required
Active dirt removal – fewer dirt particles in the wash chamber or the tank
Overall: more hygienic, more effective wash water
MEIKO's cost-cutting filter system
Stainless steel surfaces: Seamless connections and sealed surfaces to perfectly connect the individual components is what make our brand distinct. Everything is made from stainless steel.
- For hygienic workspaces that meet customer's needs and fulfil all statutory requirements
- Stainless steel surfaces are bacteriostatic and easy to clean and disinfect