Marine Food Waste System
- No noise emissions
- Vacuum generated by maintenance-free static element with no moving parts
- Simple, safe and reliable technology that is easy to operate
- No additional water requirements or connection to sewage system
- No intermediate storage in waste bins
- Small footprint thanks to compact self-contained system
- Low cleaning and labor costs for waste disposal room and waste bins
- Consistently reliable, ecofriendly method of disposal
- Huge energy-saving potential thanks to flexible design of vacuum unit
- Flexible piping due to smaller diameter
MEIKO, best known for warewashing technology, is also a leading manufacturer of food waste systems. Our marine food waste treatment system converts difficult-to-dispose-of food waste into easy-to-handle biowaste which can be burned in an incinerator, fed into a digester or discharged over bord.
MEIKO, best known for warewashing technology, is also a world leader in manufacturing efficient and environmentally friendly food waste treatment systems for marine applications. The WasteStar marine food waste treatment system collects organic kitchen scraps out of the wash-up and the preparation areas and fed into stations integrated in the galley kitchen work-flow. This system then converts difficult-to-dispose-of food waste that is commonly found on ferries or offshore locations into easy-to-handle biowaste, which can then be burned in an incinerator, fed into a digester or discharged.
Product lines and configurations may vary. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements. Technical modifications reserved.