- High performance from a powerful 5,5 kW grinding motor: food residues up to 450 kg/h, mixed restaurant food waste up to 320 kg/h
- Considerable cost savings through to volume reduction of up to 85 %
- Easy to clean, the streamlined design ensures maximum external hygiene and cleanliness.
- Simple cleaning for the grinding tank by means of a removable wire sieve basket
- Effortless cleaning of the de-watering press with the easily removable perforated sleeve screen. This means internal hygiene of the highest standard.
Herewith, the following various disposal alternatives are made possible:
- composting plant
- biogas plant
- sewage treatment
The restaurant food waste is either fed via a flushing trough or directly into the grinding mechanism. This grinding mechanism consists of a rotating grinding disc with sieve ring, pump housing and motor. The grinded food waste is continuously directed to the de-watering press, where it is compacted and de-watered to a large extent. A volume reduction of up to 85 % is obtainable! The water used for the flow system is continuously re-circulated by means of a heavy duty pump.
There are a multitude of planning possibilities allowing an adaptation to almost each constructional and organizational requirements: f. ex. several grinding mechanisms can be coupled with one de-watering press, even if these individual stations are located on different floors.
With this compact unit the grinding mechanism and de-watering press are installed separately, so that the grinding mechanism(s) are installed where the waste actually arises (f. ex. in the preparation zone or wash-up area), whereas the de-watering press is installed directly in the waste disposal room.
Restaurant food waste is transported to the garbage room in a hygienic way via pipelines without intermediate storage.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with your local trade partner. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements. Technical modifications reserved.